Sunday, April 5, 2015

"Lasciate Ogne Speranza, Voi Ch'intrate"

Yesterday we started washing clothes. Laundry Detergent, Borax, White Vinegar, and Downy Unstoppable, and a second rinse, and it is still taking two full washes! We barely managed two loads. :(

I find myself attempting to cling to the most absurd things, at one point yesterday I grabbed a bunch of hangers from the laundry room, because I thought I could wash them. It was a ridiculous notion, and about ten minutes in to struggling with the tangle of hangers in a Homer Bucket I gave up. My husband laughed and said "We can buy new ones." Phrase of the week there, we will have to buy "new" almost everything. 

Yesterday I also learned that travel trailers can lock automatically. Of course the keys were inside of it when I made this discovery. As if we had the $140 to waste on a locksmith. 

I'm especially thankful for my Amazon Prime music collection right now. There is no TV in the trailer, so I am rocking out to soundtracks. Right now it's Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. I'm sure the neighbor is wondering what the screeching is coming out of that rocking trailer. 

Today, more laundry. Perhaps a nap. It's difficult to sleep in because of how bright it gets. I woke at 6:46 today. Yuck. If it is still too bright for napping I'll get some reading in. 

Tomorrow, back to work. I've been wondering how that will be, my mind seems like such a disaster right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment